Guardian Alliance Technologies, Inc.
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Guardian Alliance Technologies, Inc.’s Website, located at www.guardianalliancetechnologies.com (“Our Website”).
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.guardianalliancetechnologies.com if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
All of the following terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of these Terms and Conditions.:
“You” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on to this website and agreeing to be compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the you and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, Guardian Alliance Technologies, Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Our Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.guardianalliancetechnologies.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Our Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Our Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Our Website
- Redistribute content from Our Website
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content.
The following organizations may link to Our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to Our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to Our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
- and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Guardian Alliance Technologies, Inc.; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
- These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 6 above and are interested in linking to Our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Guardian Alliance Technologies, Inc.. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to Our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to Our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of Our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Guardian Alliance Technologies, Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to Our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to Our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to Our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from Our Website
- If you find any link on Our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Our Website and the use of this website.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Access and Interference.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Website; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Guardian does not assume any responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing these Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from these Website. IN NO EVENT WILL GUARDIAN, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING, DISPLAY, OR TRANSMISSION OF THE WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE Website, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GUARDIAN’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00) OR (B) THE VALUE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY YOU ON THE WEBSITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Guardian and any Affiliate or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (a) the use of the Website or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on the Website by you or your authorized users; (b) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (d) your violation of any law, rule, or regulation of the United States or any other country; or (e) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any information or Content that you provide to Guardian.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Website or with any other third party arising from your use of information obtained from the Website, you release Guardian (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, including without limitation, any intellectual property dispute or any dispute over the payment of the challenge.
Third Party Links.
From time to time, the Website may contain links to the website that are not owned, operated or controlled by Guardian or its Affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective Affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web Website, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web Website, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web Website. If you decide to access any other web Website linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California. The parties agree that San Joaquin County, in the State of California, will be the exclusive and proper forum for any action, including arbitration, if any, brought under this Agreement. The parties accept the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located therein. A printed version of these Terms will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to Our Website or Services, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that these Terms and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Guardian in our sole discretion. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Support team by email.
All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2019, Guardian Technologies, Inc. or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.